Members Elect New OHFAMA Leaders
OHFAMA members elected 2022-23 leaders at the Annual Business Meeting on November 19 in Columbus:
- President: Adam Thomas, DPM
- 1st Vice President: Thom Arnold, DPM
- 2nd Vice President: Martin Lesnak, DPM
- Secretary-Treasurer: Tom McCabe, DPM
- APMA Delegates: Marc Greenberg, DPM; Kelly Whaley, DPM
- APMA Alternate Delegate: Bruce Blank, DPM
Congratulations to members of the new OHFAMA leadership team!
A special thank you to Sarah Abshier, DPM, who completed her term as president at the Annual Business Meeting. Dr. Adam Thomas, who was sworn in as the new OHFAMA president, presented Dr. Abshier with the Thomas J. Meyer Award to recognize her dedicated service and outstanding leadership of the association.