Members Elect New OHFAMA Leaders
OHFAMA members elected 2023-24 leaders at the Annual Business Meeting on November 4 in Columbus:
- President: Thom Arnold, DPM
- 1st Vice President: Martin Lesnak, DPM
- 2nd Vice President: Joy Rowland, DPM
- Secretary-Treasurer: Tom McCabe, DPM
- At-Large Trustee: Jonathan White, DPM
- APMA Delegates: Karen Kellogg, DPM; Sarah Abshier, DPM
- APMA Alternate Delegate: Rich Kunig, DPM
Congratulations to members of the new OHFAMA leadership team!
A special thank you to Adam Thomas, DPM, who completed his term as president at the Annual Business Meeting. Dr. Thom Arnold, who was sworn in as the new OHFAMA president, presented Dr. Thomas with the Thomas J. Meyer Award to recognize his dedicated service and outstanding leadership of the association.